The Hendrick's Pencil Test is designed to test the functioning of Ultrasonic Cleaners, and is used instead of a foil test, making daily testing of your Ultrasonic a much simpler procedure.
How to use:
- Commence with a clean ultrasonic machine.
- Fill with water and detergent to recommended level.
- Perform degassing procedure as per manufacturers instructions.
- Rub the surface of the disc with the special test pencil provided as instructed.
- Immerse the disk in the centre of the ultrasonic cleaning tank on the rack provided by the manufacturer.
- Set the time for 3 minutes and start ultrasonic machine.
- When cycle is complete - remove the disk and check that all the pencil marks have been removed.
- Record results in results folder.
- Check disk for surface integrity (if smooth replace)
- Return disk and test pencil to "Clip-it' immediately after use.
Save time, money on detergent and potentially damaging your instruments with foil debris.
Recommended 60 uses per disk.