The circular reflector, designed to light up the work area thoroughly and suppress all the shadows, is equipped with handy, sterilisable handle to facilitate positioning. The lighting body, ultra-flat in order to not disturb the operator, is equipped with ultra-resistant polycarbonate screen which guarantees protection against possible accidental collisions.
SOLIS 60 can be easily positioned thanks to its rotation on 4 axis: the structure has a side full-circle handling without any stops. The arm moves vertically thanks to a springcompensated balancing system. The reflector can be rotated on the vertical and horizontal axis.
SOLIS 60 characteristics make it a unique lamp. The light intensity (over 60,000 lux at a distance of 1 m) and the technical performance suit a lamp for precision operations, in intensive care, recovery room and first aid station; its handy and non-bulky structure makes it suitable for diagnostic use, pre-operating theatres and test laboratories as well. With innovative "no touch” control light intensity can be adjusted to your personal needs.
• Heat Free LED Technology & multiple mounting options
• Circular reflectoroffers full shadow suppression and 3D Lighting
• Ultra resistant polycarbonate screen guarantees protection
• Smooth spring compensated balancing system & 4 axis rotation for optimal handling
• Sterilisable handle with colour indication intensity display 50 - 100%
• Touch free 3 step light intensity adjustment | 60,000 Lux at 1m
• Ergonomic handle & Gooseneck arm for superior maneuverability
• Vivid & accurate colour rendering of illuminated objects• Never change a bulb again, over 50,000 hrs of LED bulb life
• Absence of thermal radiation in the light emitted by the lamp