Adult Price = $35.00
Pediatric Price = $29.00
Please Choose the option you Require
The Stifneck Select collar simplifies your job, saves space and provides outstanding immobilization. The quickest and easiest-to-use adjustable collar on the market. All you have to do is measure the patient, select the size, adjust and lock! By packing the Select, you’ll have more room in your bag for other equipment.
The Adult Collar:
All the adult Stifnecks in one easily adjustable, fully assembled collar! Just measure the patient, select the size, adjust, and lock-four simple steps! This collar fits all adult patients and delivers the same superior immobilization you expect from Stifneck collars.
- Now includes new integrated fastener for the Velcro® strap – an Industry first! With no glues or adhesives in-use on any of the Select adjustable products, the in-molded hook will enhance the performance of the collar in various environmental conditions.
- Locks ensure selected sizes stay in place
- Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment of size
- Uses the same sizing and application method as the original Stifneck collars
- Easy access for pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and visualization through oversized trachea hole
- Room for large fingers to slide through the rear panel opening for cervical palpation
- Directions molded into collar
- Reduces inventory costs and saves space
- Radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible
- Now available in Olive Green color. Same features as the Adult Select collar, but the Olive Green Select has been designed for military personnel.
The Pediatric Collar:
The Stifneck family of collars is now complete with the addition of the new Pedi-Select! The pediatric adjustable collar now features:
- Pink Velcro® strap for easy identification
- Improved sizing to fit a wider range of pediatric patients
- Stronger oxygen mask / nasal cannula hooks for securing supplemental oxygen devices
- Industry first, integrated fastener for Velcro strap to enhance performance in varying environmental conditions
- Enhanced design to meet the specific anatomical features of children
- Oversized tracheal and back panel openings for advanced airway management and ongoing cervical assessment
- Same easy sizing and application method as its famous parents