The Ferno KED Pro has many industry requested improvements to the original Ferno KED.
These improvements enhance patient comfort and user functionality, resulting in better patient outcomes.
- Colour-coded webbing
- Improved head/chin straps
- Wide padded spine support section
- Additional deceleration strap for holding shoulders back
- Better head stability and security is achieved via a wider head support piece
- Fold back chest flaps allow access for chest examinations and placement of electrodes
- Padded leg straps with quick connect buckles for confined space rescue operations
- Two additional standing take down manoeuvre straps
- Carry bag with pack away backpack straps and room for storage of neck collars
- Rated rear handles can be used for lifting out of confined spaces using dedicated KED Pro lifting bridle code BRB-KED Pro (available as accessory)