Primary care physicians can simply and quickly treat such problems
as keratoses, condaylomata, warts, skin tags and other skin lesions
every day using Walmay Cryospray. Not only is the procedure simple, there are many benefits for both the physician and the patient in its use.
- Minimum preparation and quick application, therefore faster patient turn around
- No anaesthesia
- Little if any patient after care required
- Cryosurgery is well received by patients
Liquid nitrogen cryosurgery using Walmay Cryospray is probably the simplest and quickest procedure you could execute during a consultation. Liquid Nitrogen is relatively inexpensive and widely distributed throughout Australia. In times of increasing cost pressures for both the physician and patient, the practitioner who uses Walmay Cryospray benefits both by:-
- Increasing productivity. In about the same time that it takes to write a referral, the primary care practitioner can treat the patient.
- Saving the patient considerable time and expense. The treatment is normally carried out in the one interview, therefore your patient is spared the time and associated expenses of a referral.
- The 0.3L vacuum container will retain a full days supply of liquid nitrogen.
- Set of five brass spray tips - four directional cone shaped tips, with varying orifice, for accurate visual aiming during treatment, and one bent spray extension are supplied with the instrument.
- Registered under the ARTG Therapeutic Goods Act 1989.
- Carry bag for easy transport from surgery to surgery.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Accessories Extractor, available for unit filling.
- NEW more stable base
- NEW thicker probe for tips
- NEW filter on siphon tube to reduce contamination
- NEW FIVE YEAR WARRANTY