Call us today on: 1300 158 685
Medical & Dental Equipment Sales, Service & Repairs
Medical Dental Solutions has a team of experts who offer autoclave validating in Townsville. We can make sure your steriliser equipment meets industry standard and is in a condition that will allow your clinic to ensure best practice and patient safety.
Steriliser servicing is compulsory every 12 months according to AS/NZS 4815:2006 and AS/NZS 4187:2015
The Validation process, also called Performance Qualification, includes calibration and chamber profiling as well as further testing to ensure that your sterilizer is capable of sterilizing the most challenging load that you process in your practice. Validation is required when installing a new steriliser/autoclave, and at least 12 monthly intervals. Validation may also be required at 6 monthly intervals depending on the age or cycle count of the steriliser/autoclave.
Validation also requires the completion of Biological Indicator Testing. This is easy to do by practice staff and MDS can provide instructions, support and in house biological testing. Alternatively, Medical Dental Solutions will complete biological indicator testing during validation to comply with AS/NZS 4187:2015.
The RACGP Infection Control Standards state that microbiological qualification is to be performed by the member of staff with designated responsibility for sterilization, Medical Dental Solutions can support and assist your staff through this process.
Our Validation Sterilizer Service includes:
• A heat distribution test - chamber profiling
• Cold spot identification
• Customer load penetration testing
• Penetration Time/Time at Temperature Test Report
• Validation Certificate and report to comply with accreditation
• Maintenance as required
• Detailed instructions and support for the completion of Biological Indicator Testing.
If required our maintenance services include, but are not limited to:
• Adjusting and lubricating hinges
• Replacing wear-and-tear parts such as door seals and filters
• Checking and cleaning where required
• General maintenance assessment
• Recommendations for service as required
Contact Medical Dental Solutions today, the experts in autoclave validating in Townsville, today on 1300 158 685!